Montag, 26. Mai 2014

Some request stuff

I decided to take on some requests over at tumblr, because I'm bad at it and I wanted to test what I can do. It was great exercise, even though I still take too long for them with around two hours for each fanart. But on the other hand, I grew more bold and confident on the line art front. (If you compare it to my bigger stuff, I pay a lot of attention to getting the line art perfect and it eats the most time.)
I still have some asks sitting in my inbox and I plan on finishing them, but I wanted to gather the finished ones here already.
Click on the pictures for full-size view.



Jon x Ygritte, Theon x Robb

  

Rhaella reading to Rhaenys and Viserys, Sweetrobin


Theon x Viserys, Satin


SanSan with their first baby, Jon and Robb hugging


 Brienne and Pod, Edgar from Snowpiecer